I am Diane
The pharmacy clinic I work in is always busy, especially during the winter season—people often come to me when they’re first showing symptoms. As a healthcare provider, I see it as my responsibility to do all I can help my customers when they need it most.
- There is limited space in the clinic so adding a large machine is not possible
- Customers deserve the best care possible, that means not having to wait for a diagnosis
- Complex diagnostic machines require extensive technical training
- I want to be sure I am giving people the right advice so accuracy is important
The cobas® Liat® PCR System
Elevate your point of care with the reliable accuracy of PCR analysis.
- Small enough to be used in locations with limited space
- Fast turnaround times of 15 minutes for Strep A, and 20 minutes for Influenza A/B and Influenza A/B & RSV
- Easy to use with no extensive training required
- Lab-quality PCR analysis ensures quality results